To lose 5 kg per week, you need to radically change your lifestyle right now. Losing weight in such a short time should be accompanied by a competent approach. Exhausting fasting will lead to the fact that after a week the weight will be restored and the condition of the body will worsen. It is necessary to remember to observe dietary restrictions after the end of the express diet in order to maintain the required weight value.
In order for a sharp loss of extra pounds to make sense, it is worth choosing the diet that ideally suits the body and will not be a painful process in general. Weight loss indicators should be recorded and kept for the future. The weekly period is rather short and the problem of losing 5 kg can only be radically solved by changing the daily diet, which will result in a sharp decrease in caloric intake.
Other sensible decisions - playing sports, normalizing the daily routine, etc. , They will not have time to work. They can be considered in the future to maintain the weekly result achieved or to continue losing weight, shaping the body and increasing muscle tone. Their result is about 3-5 kg per month.
In the morning on an empty stomach, be sure to drink a glass of clean warm water or apple juice or a vinegar drink consisting of 200ml of water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. In no case skip breakfast - a small amount of porridge will give the body the necessary energy for the whole day.
Lunch should include a plate of vegetables and not fried, but boiled meat (beef, chicken, preferably breast). In the evening - light foods, for example, vegetable salad, steamed fish, cottage cheese, 200 ml of kefir or yogurt. It will be difficult to resist a new diet, but if the feeling of hunger becomes stronger, you can afford a snack consisting exclusively of vegetables.
Such nutrition will provide the body with all the necessary elements and prompt it to use the accumulated fat, which as a result will lead to weight loss.
Basic nutritional rules:
- Drink 2-2. 5 liters of water per day.
- Eat 3-5 times a day, try not to overeat or stay hungry all day.
- Eat up to 200-350 grams of food at a time and try not to over-salt your food for about 30-40 days, ideally giving up on salt.
- Eliminate fatty foods from your diet.
- Refrain from taking sugar, replace it with honey.
- Refuse the use of products based on wheat flour (pasta, pasta), freshly baked bread. They will not allow the body to lose those extra pounds.
- Refrain from fatty mayonnaise, sauces and dressings. This will provide an excellent opportunity to reduce the volume of the legs.
- Eliminate spices and spices that stimulate appetite: garlic, pepper, horseradish and others. They lead to an increase in the amount of food consumed, which is unacceptable in the weight loss process.
- Skip the fruit in the afternoon.
- Remove alcohol from your diet. Where alcohol is present, high-calorie foods automatically appear, the worst enemy of weight loss.
- As an experiment, try to take food from small plates. This simple psychological approach can be very effective and will help fool the brain and stomach.
- Eat slowly, chewing your food well. This should be done in the kitchen or dining room, not behind the TV or a book. This makes it easier to control the amount of food and the taste of the food feels better.
The load for the body is selected individually, taking into account training, preferences and abilities. This could be a simple morning warm up or a walk, a strength workout at the gym, or a visit to the pool.
But it is worth remembering that the intensity and duration should not be maximum, it is not necessary to exhaust the body, which is already under stress from the change in diet and the rhythm of life. Everything should be in moderation and competently:
- Light morning exercises, which are best done 60 minutes after waking up, will help speed up metabolic processes.
- Those who prefer strength training should review their usual training program and consult with a personal trainer, making sure to clarify special nutrition.
- 20 minutes of kettlebell training or 20 minutes of jogging will help you burn calories and boost your metabolism for the whole day.
- During weight loss, you need to rest for about 6-8 hours. Prolonged sleep or lack of sleep inhibits weight loss. At night, the body spends a lot of energy in order for all internal systems and organs to function, and as a result, it spends calories. Adequate sleep is another aid in body therapy.
Start doing some simple stretching and muscle work exercises at home and develop a personal workout that will increase your sweating. The last ten minutes of your workout should be the hardest (in the first few days of your workout).
Additional procedures and methods
To achieve the desired results (minus 5 kg), all means will work, but you need to do everything wisely and rationally weigh the steps. By choosing additional procedures, in combination with diet and serious physical activity, you can quickly achieve the goal.
Some of them should be done in the course of training, this will significantly increase their effectiveness. You can use "wrap", cosmetic products in the form of creams with various effects aimed at shaping the body, you can wear special training clothes with special materials, which improve blood circulation, have heat-insulating properties, improve the lipolysis process. A visit to the massage parlor, sauna and swimming pool is also a good option.
Diets and recipes
There are three main options for how to lose weight up to 5 kg in a week at home:
- Mono-diet. The bottom line is the use of mainly one product (rice, kefir, apples, buckwheat, cottage cheese).
- Significantly reducing food intake (starvation diet).
- As a result of diets with the longest possible result (protein). Mainly suitable for men.
Such diets are not recommended for people with increased fatigue, gastrointestinal diseases, anemia and chronic diseases. You shouldn't go on a diet in the spring, when the body is weakened.
Indicative menu with recipes for monodieta:
- On an empty stomach: 200 ml of hot water with the addition of lemon wedges and a tablespoon of honey.
- Breakfast: 1/3 of porridge, tea (without sugar) or vegetable juice (beet, tomato, pumpkin). It is imperative to study the effect of vegetable juices on the body, for example, beet juice significantly lowers blood pressure and can cause diarrhea, it is not recommended for kidney diseases.
- Lunch: 1/3 of the previously cooked porridge.
- Dinner - the remaining volume of cereals.
During any diet, you can drink green tea without restrictions, only without sugar. Of liquids, it is he who promotes weight loss and detoxification of the body, and is very useful.
Pumpkin will effectively help to lose weight even when lazy and at the same time restore the body. Pumpkin is recommended to be consumed in combination with vegetables or separately in any acceptable form (in the form of porridge or baked). It is prepared quite simply. It is necessary to cut the pumpkin into cubes, add water and simmer until half cooked for about 30 minutes. Then add a spoonful of rice or oatmeal, continue to simmer for another half hour. You can add honey to the finished porridge, but try not to salt it.
The use of choleretic herbal preparations based on immortelle, dandelion, bullock will allow the body to break down fats faster and thus lose weight. Fat will burn, will not accumulate on problem areas. Such drinks should not be used by people with pancreatitis, hepatitis or functional bowel disease.
For effective cleansing of the body while losing weight, it is useful to take the juice from cabbage. It will improve metabolic processes, prevent the accumulation of fat from carbohydrates. It is recommended to drink up to 2-3 glasses of this juice per day on an empty stomach in the morning, then - an hour before a meal. It is useful to drink it together with carrot or beetroot juice.
A very effective real way that allows you to quickly lose 5 kg weight at home is a kefir diet. It is shown to relatively healthy and strong people, it allows not only to remove extra pounds and centimeters in the abdomen and other problem areas, but also cleanses the body of toxins well.
The advantage of this diet can be called the fact that it is short and very simple - there is no need to buy special products and come up with a diet. The essence of the diet is that you need to drink 1. 5 liters of kefir per day. You can eat foods such as apples, oranges, buckwheat, boiled chicken breast. You just need to stick to the recommended diet for three days. During this time, drink 1. 5 liters of water per day.
The buckwheat diet is another effective way to lose weight fast. To do this, you need to eat buckwheat prepared in a special way within a week:
- At night, a glass of cereal is poured with two glasses of boiling water (this can be done in a thermos).
- The next day, eat without seasonings and soups, washed down with kefir or green tea.
Kefir can drink no more than 1 liter per day. The duration of the diet is one week. It is allowed, but not recommended, to consume unsweetened fruit and black tea.
Do not forget, in order not to deprive your body of nutrients, doctors strongly recommend a woman to take vitamin preparations while she loses weight.
Experts in no case recommend buying incomprehensible diet pills in pharmacies, on the Internet and on the advice of dubious consultants. These drugs are based on a banal laxative, and frequent use of such drugs can severely damage the body, lead to dehydration, upset the gastrointestinal tract or the appearance of diseases of a different nature.
Wandering the bowels of the internet, you can often come across materials on the topic of express weight loss in preparation for summer. In addition, many of them recommend very terrible methods that sooner or later can lead to sad consequences. These can be tips for refusing food, exhausting the body, and even conspiracies.
One of the most ridiculous methods is the second. Girls who want to lose weight are advised to say certain words in the toilet once a day, so the weight quickly disappears. The only positive aspect will be to improve the mood of others.
But there are also more dangerous ways that do harm. Many sources recommend using baking soda for weight loss. The fact is that soda neutralizes the acidity of the stomach, which can lead to its pathologies. As for using baking soda as a bath, you can do it in any amount, but it's unlikely to help.
It is worth warning that it is categorically contraindicated to lose weight for children or adolescents at such an accelerated pace. Any diet at this age can only be prescribed by a doctor and carried out under her supervision.